For the convenience of our patients, we offer a secure patient portal (powered by Aprima, our electronic record).
Visit the patient portal here:Patient Portal
We encourage our patients to use the portal to communicate quickly and directly with their provider for non-urgent matters.
Examples of information available in the portal include:
- Send messages to your provider or staff
- Request prescription refills
- View appointment times
- Change your address, phone number, and pharmacy
- Upload attachments such as blood pressure readings, blood sugar readings, etc. (Note: file size is limited)
- View and print your medical record
CLICK HERE to download PDF instructions or
Call the office for assistance with using the portal.