At AgeWell Medical Associates, we want to be your first contact for all your healthcare needs, and are dedicated exclusively to primary care for adults 60 and older.
We partner with our patients for shared decision making regarding your care, provide quick and easy access to your healthcare team here at AgeWell, coordinate with your other healthcare providers to prevent duplicate, possibly unnecessary testing, and focus on preventive services as well as chronic condition management.
Our mission is to have a long term relationship with our patients. Here is a bit more about AgeWell Medical Associates:
We Are Here For You
- All patient calls are answered by our in-office reception staff during business hours.
- An AgeWell provider is on call after hours and will promptly return your call.
We Care About You
- Patients are assigned to their own personal primary care provider.
- Accessible medical office for disabled and convenient handicapped parking.
- Classes covering a variety of topics are offered on-site.
Our Patients Are Our Priority
- Same-day appointments for established patients.
- Convenient on-site Coumadin Clinic.
- Nurse Clinic visits for immunizations and injections.
- Medicare, United Healthcare, AARP Medicare Complete, Anthem BCBS, Humana.
- Call to see if we take your plan if not listed.