AgeWell patients, we want to make it easy for you to get your preventive vaccines at our office! We offer several vaccines for seniors aged 60 and older, including flu, pneumonia, Shingrix, and Tdap through a partnership with a third-party vaccine supplier, VaxCare.
If you have Medicare Part B or a Medicare Advantage Plan, your flu shot and all pneumonia shots are fully covered at no cost to you.
If you have a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan, you are eligible for Shingrix and Tdap vaccines at no cost to you.
Note: You must have a Part D plan to receive these vaccines at our office. Most Medicare Advantage plans include a Part D benefit, but if you are unsure, call your insurance plan to inquire.
We have options for you to receive your vaccines at our office:
- You may get them at your scheduled provider visit.
- We have in-office vaccine clinics with convenient appointment times.
- We have drive through FLU SHOT clinics in our parking lot each fall.
- If you have questions about which vaccines you need for prevention or international travel, speak with your provider here at AgeWell.
- All vaccines require an appointment time.
- There is no need to arrive any earlier than your appointment time.
- Be sure you wear clothing that leaves your arm exposed for the injection.
Learn more about older adults vaccine recommendations.